Healthpass Terms of Service
Dear Healthpass Customer,
Thanks a lot for downloading our app. We are excited to serve you and to explain our Terms of Service to you.
By registering with Healthpass, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service as a binding contract between you and us under Indian law.
Should anything remain unclear, we apologize for not explaining well enough. Please provide us feedback how to improve at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 72 hours you will hear from us on any query, concern or idea you may have.
Who we are:
We are MediCount Healthcare Private Limited. Heathpass is our registered brand name. Our contacts are given below.
Who we work with:
We work with multiple partners. One partner deserves special mentioning: GI Technologies Private Limited. They manage the wallet feature of Healthpass, technically called iCashCard, for which they hold the required license from Reserve Bank of India. You may have already noticed their logo because we co-brand Healthpass with them.
What is Healthpass:
In a nutshell, Healthpass is a digital wallet for saving and paying for health expenditures. We have coupled this wallet with further services which are all available through our App and which aim to alleviate the (financial) pain around your family’s health issues.
The happy NOs:
You will be happy to note that Healthpass has …
- No registration fee for downloading and using the App
- No membership fee
- No top-up fee. Everything you top up to your wallet will the 100% credited to your wallet!
- No transaction fee on bill payments. You only pay exactly what the hospital etc. charges you
- No closure fee
If you are being charged any fee over and above the regular medical bill from our medical provider partners (hospitals, labs, pharmacies etc.) please inform us immediately under email@example.com so that we can investigate and correct any unjustified fee charges.
The times they are a changing:
We ask for your understanding and acceptance that the following may change from time to time:
- The list of our medical provider partners and any information about them, such as medical services on offer, contact details and cash-back levels
- The services that we offer under Healthpass. We continuously strive to improve those and add new services. We will announce any major such change to you prior to launch via the notification feature of the App
- These Terms of Service themselves may evolve and change, which we will again announce to you via the App well ahead of time. Your use of Healthpass following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms so modified.
To use our App, the following must be true:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You can only have one Healthpass account registered under your name
- You must do at least one transaction (topping up your balance or making a payment) every two months. Otherwise we may close your account (see below)
- We and GI Technology must approve your registration. In the unlikely case that we don’t approve your application we will inform you about the reason
What we are NOT responsible for:
- Quality of service: We are not liable for the quality of the medical services you avail while using Healthpass, neither for any treatment or advice received at our medical provider partners nor from our doc-on-call service.
- Information accuracy: Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on Healthpass or any linked third-party app or website. We disclaim liability arising out of your use or reliance on the app, or any opinion given by us or any user in relation with Healthpass.
- Refunds: We are also not responsible for any refund or cash-out. Healthpass is a pre-paid wallet and doesn’t have such functionality. If you demand and agree with the respective medical provider on a refund for a payment you have already made, this refund will have to be settled outside of Healthpass.
- Your App usage: You will be responsible for all activity in your account after registration with Healthpass, including (mis)use of the account by any third party whether authorized or not authorized by you.
Coming to the end:
Your account may get closed in two cases:
- Self-closure: You can close your account any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will duly process your request at the earliest.
- Automatic closure: If you haven’t used Healthpass within the last 2 months for a top up of balance or for making a payment, or if we find that you have provided wrong information, or if we have to stop the Healthpass offering, we may close your account from our end. We will of course alert you beforehand so that you can take appropriate action.
There is no closure fee. Upon closure, we will refund any remaining wallet balance in full to your bank account, to another wallet of GI Technology or through any other reasonably feasible means.
Medicount Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
7, Diamedica Plaza
4th Cross, Pappaiah Garden Road
Banagiri Nagar, Banashankari 3rd Stg